Senior Management Team
Executive Chairman, Rivet Group
- Mark Rowsthorn was appointed Managing Director of the newly formed Rivet group of companies in December 2016.
- Mark has over 35 years of experience in the Australian and international transport sector.
- Mark was previously a co-founder and Executive Director of Toll Holdings Limited and, prior to joining Rivet, was Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Asciano Limited and Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the McAleese Group.
Executive Director, Rivet Group
- Daniel is the founding director of SMS Mining Services and was appointed Executive Director of the Rivet Group in 2018.
- Daniel has over four decades of experience working in the civil and mining sectors with extensive experience in mechanical, marine, civil and mining engineering and maintenance.
Daniel brings with him practical grass roots experience having held various repairs and maintenance positions across a number of West Australian mining projects, and across a diverse range of commodities.
Chief Financial Officer, Rivet Group
- Nicholas is a finance executive with over 15 years experience in the resources sector. As a trained chemical engineer, he has combined his knowledge of bulk commodities with his strong financial acumen to provide financial and corporate advisory services to a number of mining companies. He has completed capital raisings, restructures and highly complex transactions across private and public markets.
- Nicholas was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Rivet in April 2017 following his role in the successful purchase and refinancing of the business.
- Nicholas is also a non-executive director of Adaman Resources, Kin Mining and is a Graduate of the AICD.
Chief Executive Officer, SMS Mining Services
- Tony was appointed Chief Executive Officer of SMS Mining Services in 2014.
- Tony has more than 25 years’ experience in the mining sector including previously held positions as CFO, Executive Director and Company Secretary at HSE Mining.
- Tony’s experience in capital raising (private and public), forecasting, strategic planning, compliance and corporate governance are critical in the support of SMS in the company’s next phase of growth.