Rivet Mining Services
Rivet Mining Services provide bulk haulage and ancillary onsite service services (such as road construction and maintenance operations) to the mining services sector.
Bulk Haulage & Ancillary Onsite Services
We provide bulk haulage and ancillary onsite service services (such as road construction and maintenance operations) to mining companies operating in the key resource producing regions of WA. Services primarily comprise truck haulage across off-road and on-road (highway) routes from mine to port facilities and/or processing infrastructure.
Whilst our primary commodities are iron ore and gold, our expanded footprint provides us with an opportunity to create new geographical hubs (regional expansion) by acquiring new customers in existing geographies (building on existing capability) whilst retaining and growing our current customers.
Our operating structure provides us with the ability to diversify our offering (commodity, customer, geography) as we now have the ability to partner and offer additional value added services such as fuels, road maintenance and stockpile management.
Rivet Mining Services Subcontractors
Rivet Mining Services are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Subcontractors on a full- time basis for the Pilbara, Goldfields and Mid-West of Western Australia.
Operators MUST be experienced in Quad Road train operation.
Vehicles must be late model, rated for a minimum 168 tonnes GVM.
We are currently able to offer plenty of work at good rates.
• Operating 24/7 – Day & Night Shift
• 3 drivers required per shift rotation
• On and off highway haulage
• Tri or Bogie Drive Quad Road Train Side Tipper Combination (Full Subcontractor)
• Must have suitable ratings certificate
• Prime Mover only (Tow Haulier), Bogie or Tri Drive to tow company trailers, with suitable ratings certificate
• Predominantly Gold or Iron Ore mines – ability to pass GSDU if applicable, medical and licence checks.
Please address your initial enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
or (03) 8832 0161
For our contact details, visit the ‘Contact Us‘ page